This year’s main theme is “imagine & build” at Mobile 2.0 Europe – openIDEAS Barcelona, but what better way to really open up the conversation and start spreading a message and give developers a chance to launch an idea and turn it into something real, this is what we want to stimulate with openIDEAS.
We propose a dynamic format for developers at the conference to get on stage and pitch their idea to the audience. Simply and just as it has been the most common form of expression for artists for years; similar to all the one’s held around the world at coffeee shops, theatres and any stage that has a microphone open for anyone with a message for the audience listening.
So, here’s what’s new in our program:
Open Developer Microphone (OpenDevMic).
- 5 Developers (each one get’s a pass for Mobile 2.0).
- 1 minute to pitch your idea/cause/thought on stage.
- Get feedback from speakers on your idea on stage.
This is a developer’s chance to really shoot a message a cross the conference and try to make an impact for their idea/cause/Startup.
Applying for OpenDevMic.
We want to make sure you are developers and that you will use our time and the audience time for a great pitch.
- Join the AppCircus facebook page.
- On the FB page, we have the OpenDevMic in the event list.
- Post your idea.
- Send us a twitt to @mobile20, using the hashtag #m2eu #opendevmic, to lets us know about the idea.
That’s it. We’ll select the best ideas to get on stage by next Tuesday.
Come on developers, this is your chance to be part of the conference and who knows… to make it happen for your idea!